Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,591   Posts: 1,545,954   Online: 1263

Thread: Canon T70 users

Shooter
    35mm

Canon T70 users

I have a couple of Canon T70's both of which are working fine at the moment. My question concerns the internal battery. Does anyone know if the camera still functions if that battery dies? One site I found seems to state the camera still functions but the memory for items like ISO, film count and such will not work.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by xjken99 View Post
    I have a couple of Canon T70's both of which are working fine at the moment. My question concerns the internal battery. Does anyone know if the camera still functions if that battery dies? One site I found seems to state the camera still functions but the memory for items like ISO, film count and such will not work.

Well I have no idea if the internal battery on mine is still alive, but everything works....I think the int battery is only needed for remembering settings when you change the main AA batteries, but I've changed the AA batteries quickly and still haven't noticed any difference.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin