Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,412   Online: 1122

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

The Half-frame Temple

Just a short note and invitation:

There is a place of worship now for all lovers of Olympus Pen, Canon/Bell & Howell Dial 35 and Demi, Agfa Optima Parat, Robot, Exa 18x24, Kochmann Korelle, Penti, Konica Eye, Minolta Repo, Taron Chic, Mamiya Myrapid, Fuji and Yashica Half and Samurai, and even the owners of the strange dual-format Konica Autoreflex and the filthy rich collectors of the ultra-rare Nikon S3M rangefinder will feel at home, just like the comrads that use the soviet FED Micron, Agat 18, Chaika or Zorki 12.

You can be one of the first members of a new Group, the APUG Half-Frame Temple:

http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/ha...me-temple.html
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got a Fujica Half 1.9! Scored it in a Goodwill for like 8 bucks light seals look good. I want to put some film through it to see what it does.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit, under the knife for a bit
    4x5 Graphic View / Schneider 180 / Ektar 127
    RB67 Pro S / 50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    Random 35mm stuff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin