Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,508   Posts: 1,645,142   Online: 829

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I worked with Morgan to recover my Linhof Tech V. It was a weird variant that he didn't have a template for, and sent me some uncut sheets so I could make it myself. Turnaround time can be a little long but the product itself is very nice and they are helpful. I also recovered a Kiev 4A and it went well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have re-covered both a Konica Auto S2 and a Yashica FX-D with kits from Morgan. In both cases, the kits were delivered in less than a week, and in both cases, the fit was perfect.

I have tried to cut suitable coverings from "found" items such as old purses, but not being the "crafty" type, every such attempt could have been used as the dictionary definition of a hatchet job. So I appreciate Morgan at cameraleather.com very much.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have done several of my camera with the cameraleather skins. They are really good but just be aware that lately they must be backlogged because I have been waiting for my latest for more than a month and I have sent 3 emails to get an idea of when they will ship without even the whiff of an acknowledgment. SO my Minolta Autocord has been CLA and repaired for four weeks but is still awaiting its new coat. For $77 I would have liked a little bit better customer service - specially for a multiple repeat customer.

Cheers,

Luc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Indeed.
    Great stuff. But you have to be very patient.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin