Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,933   Posts: 1,557,008   Online: 1190

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Remind me model of sonnar PS nikon

I found a Nikon Point and Shoot camera review at google which it was describing a extremelly cheap nikon point and shoot camera with sonnar copy.
    There was heavy vignetting at the pictures but colors and contrast and sharpness reminds me my torturing Rollei 35 S.

Can you help remind me the camera ? It was black and plastic.

Thank you ,

Umut

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Mike ,

I think it was totally black but I am not sure now. The picture was so small and dark .
    Does it have a Sonnar copy ?

Any other suggestion ?

Umut

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Nikon original One Touch in the US, L35AF was the first version. See lens design article at http://imaging.nikon.com/products/im...kkor/n33_e.htm.

Its the shortest focal length Sonnar design I know of for the 35mm format, actually a quite nice lens.

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have owned one of these for a couple of years but I have not tried it out yet. I think I will soon.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I bought it from classifieds with help of Chris.
    I have a Rollei 35S with Sonnar 2.8 40mm and its a amazing lens. But as I said before , Its like Leica and best performance delivered not at mid day I guess. For to get real colors or tones you have to darken the image.
    This is my taste , I love strong colors , shadow performance and smooth degradation at walls or sky.
    As RidingWay - I think his name comes from excellent surf waves- indicated , I love the sunset colors of the MtFuji.
    I bought this Sonnar Nikon as a helping hand to its brother.
    But Elmar is a must and I will try to buy oldest Leica I could find this summer.
    I used Leicas for 8 years and using them and recording people - now lacks in photography I guess-
    is a soo much satisfying experience.

Thank you for all support.

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin