Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,545   Posts: 1,544,437   Online: 1034

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackcrusaders View Post
    I currently use a 35 mm Holga and a SLR. I like the simplicity of the Holga but am looking for a camera that has a little more feature wise but is smaller than a SLR. I'm looking for something with an aperture ring. If anyone could give me ideas that would be great.
    If you don't mind zone focus (you have experience with a Holga after all) why not try an Olympus Pen or Pen S?
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    I second the Pentax Spotmatic recommendation. They're small, rugged and very affordable right now. Plenty of lenses out there for them, too--KEH.com usually has a wide variety available. I have one that's literally been around the world with me and back, and apart from the usual repair jobs that come with many years of use, it's never let me down.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin