Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,425   Online: 1159

Thread: Free Kodachrome

Shooter
    Multi Format

Free Kodachrome

Got a couple of rolls of 25 and 200 free to a good home to shoot. Those looking to collect keep going. Pm me and let me know I think it's 2 rolls of 25, 2 rolls of 200. Might be a roll less of the 25.

Cheers,
    Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why don't you just shoot them and develop the film yourself in Caffenol home brewed developer. I did and got B/W negatives.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have 3 rolls I'm working on right now. I'm not going to get to the rest, and I'd rather see someone enjoy it then have it sit in my fridge.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What are the expiry dates?

Cheers
    -Szymon

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Heya, I'm new to film photography and am having the time of my life with it. I would love a chance to try Kodachrome just once before it's gone...

I'd love just one roll! Either speed is fine with me. And I even know what I want to do with it! I'll take pictures of random people with their cameras.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent 4 hours ago but no message recieved.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    all taken sorry I didn't get back sooner, I was at a concert. Will go with us participants first because of shipping costs and go from there.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would love a roll or two to shoot before the cutoff date if they aren't all spoken for yet...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Waiting to hear back from the people that PM'd me. I ended up having one roll of 200 and 3 rolls of 25.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin