Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,610   Online: 1128

Thread: Nikon MF-23

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon MF-23

I have the MF-23 on my backup F4s, I like being able to print f-stop and shutterspeed between frames. I also have a pad and pen with me, but some how never use it The real problem is remembering how to use it, so I was wondering if anyone has ever seen a cheat sheet for the back? I seem to have reached the age of not retaining directions very long I have carried the manual with me but by the time I make myself get it out the light has changed or the bird is gone.
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I don't think I have. Probably the best thing to do is to transfer the instructions for the functions you do use to the pad, then you can have everything easily accessible.

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thats John, I was looking for easier "lazy way". I know I have seen the cheat sheets before on different equiment. I like your Nikon assortment, The F2 has been on my wish list for some time.
    David
    “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.”
    ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin