Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,181   Online: 1080

Shooter
    35mm

Old Keystone K511 35mm projector question

Pardonme if I've posted this in the wrong forum, not a whole lot of space for the old slide projectors anymore.

Anyway, looking for the correct slide tray for this 1950's Keystone K511. It is not a carousel.

I did find a so-called universal for many brands (keystone being one of them). Wasn't sure if I would have good luck with that or any of the yankee universals. could use the help
    thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Want to post up a picture of the feeder side of the projector?

Shooter
    35mm

i think my photo is mirrored. arm and tray slot are on the right side. not sure what type of inline trays I should be looking for. Is size really all that counts? (Sorry, had the opportunity to ask that question in real context)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true
    would these trays be suitable?
    Last edited by whitneywallis; 01-06-2011 at 08:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi

Photo is nowhere near clear enough to make any assessment on

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think the 35mm Keystone trays were all the same. Your picture shows a projector similar to what I used to have, and the trays which I still have appear to be the same as the ones you are considering. If the opening on your projector is big enough for the size stated by the ebay seller you should be fine. For the small amount of money for the ebay ones you could just get them and find out.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin