Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,215   Online: 921

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks again for all the responses! I'm going to shoot what I have (with the possible exception of a 50mm prime) for the time being, and concentrate on getting set up to develop / print.
    Canon EOS Rebel G

Shooter
    35mm
    I just wanted to let you all know that your responses have reinforced what a great site this is. I have become a subscriber so I can help support this awesome resource.
    Canon EOS Rebel G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I bought my Nikon F90X I got the 28-70mm F/3,5-4,5 kitlens for it. At the time my main interest was nature, close-ups and landscape. After learning with the zoom for a while I found the right solution for me was getting a 24mm wide and a 105mm macro. Then after a while I got a 50mm instead of the zoom. I think that having a descent zoom lens covering the normal range the best move would be getting lens doing some of the stuff your zoom doesn't. get to know your camera and then find out what you really miss. Some people are into very small dof or lowlight reportage and they get the fast lenses like the 35mm f/1,4 or 85mm f/1,4, some are into wideangle closeups and find the 24mm and 24mm TS lenses are for them. Find out where your photography and interest leads you.
    Best regards
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

S°ren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Soeren!
    Canon EOS Rebel G

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin