Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,495   Online: 1021

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    well I think when I have the money I am going to get 2 f100’s to go along with my hassy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've shot an F100 for two years now, and I can honestly say I can't tell any difference in lag time on it and my D200, but I don't know what the D200's specs are. It's simply never been an issue--whatever lag it has is way faster than my brain and fingers can talk, anyway. The F100 is an absolutely wonderful camera, BTW. It and my RF645 would be the last two cameras anybody could pry from my cold dead fingers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by picker77 View Post
    I've shot an F100 for two years now, and I can honestly say I can't tell any difference in lag time on it and my D200, but I don't know what the D200's specs are. It's simply never been an issue--whatever lag it has is way faster than my brain and fingers can talk, anyway. The F100 is an absolutely wonderful camera, BTW. It and my RF645 would be the last two cameras anybody could pry from my cold dead fingers.
    That is great to hear. Also the more I look the more of a following i find behind this camera.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbecker View Post
    thank you.

Telling by that the f100 just just as good as the rest. I remember hearing interviews about how it is slow and not comparable to the f5. Click here to read that interview

It is faster then the canon pro digi’s that I used. Well that looks good for the f100 over the f5.
    Leong's source is purely anecdotal. Frankly, I've never heard anyone kvetch about this "problem." Seems like fanboy hairsplitting, sorry.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Leong's source is purely anecdotal. Frankly, I've never heard anyone kvetch about this "problem." Seems like fanboy hairsplitting, sorry.
    That is what it coming down to really, hahah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin