Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,011   Posts: 1,524,665   Online: 822

Thread: Nikon N60

Auburn, CA USA half the year and Pagosa Springs, CO the rest
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Nikon N60

I was in a thrift store today and there on a shelf was a Nikon N60 body with original box, packing, instructions and even the old warranty card. It was half price day so the whole thing cost me $4.99. Did I do good? Does anybody know anything about these things. I still have no lens and the batteries are dead. First thing I plan to do is get some batteries and see if the body will power up.
    OBTW, the body looks like it was never used.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Can't go wrong at that price! I had the similar F65 (aka N65 for US markets) for a while and found it to be a competent and very lightweight shooter. With a small lens like the 50mm AFD, it's easily carry-able in a jacket pocket.

Images
    I had a N60 or N65, can't remember which. Actually bought it as a P&S for my wife. It's nothing fancy but it does have a very good metering system. It always gave perfect exposure.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin