Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,668   Posts: 1,481,749   Online: 873

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hum.... I have few things to sell him if that's the case.... like some mysterious paper that changes color when exposed to light.... Surely, it's a collectible item worth BIG bucks... It comes in specially made box, too.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by E76 View Post
    You never know. All that really says is that he has the money to afford those things, not that he knows anything about photography!
    Yep.

The same reviewer also gave a battery charger a 1-star review, even though he liked it, purely because other sellers had it cheaper!

1 star to serve as a warning that IDENTICAL chargers are being sold on amazon under different brands for $6 including ship.

Bought it to replace my corded charger that came with my D700. It's lightweight but not cheap and even for $20 it's great. I chose this one over the others because of the good reviews, but then noticed identical chargers for less. Although this is not an "Amazon" item, it arrived in 2-days--impressive. I can't provide any info about charge time or battery drain, but it meets my needs. Car adapter is a plus. Accepts interchangeable plates to use different batteries - wish I had known before spending $60 on a sony video wall charger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheimpflug View Post
    Yep.

The same reviewer also gave a battery charger a 1-star review, even though he liked it, purely because other sellers had it cheaper!
    I've seen several reviews in kids stuff that give items 1 star because the shipping was slow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's funny. Often times these "reviews" tell more about the reviewers than the product they are reviewing....
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The review certainly purposes as a plug to his website.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Guffaw-guffaw-guffaw! and my milk just shot outta my nose! Gotta love idiots, intentional or the real deal.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    What can you say...!?
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ralnphot View Post
    Guffaw-guffaw-guffaw! and my milk just shot outta my nose!
    Wow, your boobs are in a weird place.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin