Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,266   Posts: 1,680,816   Online: 800

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

"You must buy a cartridge of tape" (funny review of Nikon F6)

I found this rather funny. Someone bought a Nikon F6 and returned after having found that "You must by a cartridge of tape, which allows for just 24 shots."

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-camera-3...DateDescending

I found the link through the blog The Online Photographer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Remember folks, that that person is allowed to vote, or at least will be once he turns 18.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Remember folks, that that person is allowed to vote, or at least will be once he turns 18.
    Bipedalism and opposable thumbs only take you so far.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I kind of think that review was entered as a joke. (and he is getting plenty of attention)

Edit: Look at other reviews he has left.... he is clearly playing around. Either that or completely clueless.
    Last edited by tkamiya; 02-19-2011 at 05:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    HOE! LEE! CRAP!

Thank you.
    -CW

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    He's just joking, of course. There's a whole subculture of spoof Amazon reviews. There's one for milk. One for screen-printed wolf tee shirts. The milk one was great when it first went up.

-Laura

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    I kind of think that review was entered as a joke. (and he is getting plenty of attention)

Edit: Look at other reviews he has left.... he is clearly playing around. Either that or completely clueless.
    All of his other reviews are quite normal which leads me to suggest hes totally honest in thinking that it was a digital camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    wovles's baying at the moon tee shirts are all the rage with the "gamer" crowd these days for some reason.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JayGannon View Post
    All of his other reviews are quite normal which leads me to suggest hes totally honest in thinking that it was a digital camera.

You think so? I find it hard to believe someone who has D80 with several lenses and also owns D700 and some high-end Nikkors (assuming these are all facts) doesn't know analog camera from digital ones.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    You think so? I find it hard to believe someone who has D80 with several lenses and also owns D700 and some high-end Nikkors (assuming these are all facts) doesn't know analog camera from digital ones.
    You never know. All that really says is that he has the money to afford those things, not that he knows anything about photography!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin