Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,005   Posts: 1,633,531   Online: 1007

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGlow View Post
    Most Canon SLR's have multi-focus points and for good reason.
    Yes, so they can sell more to gadget-obessed consumers who are led to believe that such things are necessary...

A good manual viewfinder system (used skillfully) is fast, effective and still the most accurate way to focus.
    M6, SL, SL2, R5, P6x7, SL3003, SL35-E, F, F2, FM, FE-2, Varex IIa

Shooter
    35mm
    This would be on an AE-1P. Manual focus. 1 focus point (center split with ring around the split) to aid in focusing. Focusing done wide open, lens stops down to proper aperature as the shutter is tripped.

It's not an issue of focus so much. Or... maybe it is... What I mean is that from my end-user perspective when I've done similar things in the past they've been in focus. The question is: is it my film my lens or myself?

Right now I'm going to eliminate the third possibility. Oh, I admit I'm no expert and I do make mistakes. I don't think that's the case here, though.
    -Markster

Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin