Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,175   Posts: 1,658,629   Online: 1034

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by softshock View Post
    I think that review is very unfair. First off, it's done completely in the digital realm. Second off, it's being compared to a modern Leica lens which sells for thousands more! My Hektor is a very good and sharp lens for how little they cost. Who uses a 135 with a Leica anyway?!
    Well, I think the comparison in regards to optical quality is inherently unfair, in light of age and cost. I don't think the review is, though. The reviewer stated being willing to overlook the lens' weaknesses, given its age and price, and validates it as a cheap alternative to the latest and greatest high dollar 135 for occasional use.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Sandholm ,
    I have seen better photographs from people using Holgas than I have seen from certain Leica brand
    If you want to quote, then do it correct, I said
    Quote Originally Posted by sandholm View Post
    And for the Holga remark, I have seen better photographs from people using Holgas than I have seen from certain Leica brand wh%re, so certainly equipment is not everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Sandholm ,
    You are a Holga photographer not more.
    Umut
    ? What are you trying to say, because that dosent even make sense.

For your information I havent tried a Holga camera yet, but Leica brand enthusiasts like you makes me want to sell all my Leica gear because you completely destroy the brand and the fun using it.

cheers
    Last edited by SuzanneR; 03-16-2011 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Unnecessarily crude and rude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin