Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,878   Online: 989

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I must admit that the pricing of used film bodies is wonderful. I had never owned a Nikon, but picked up a very nice used F4, delivered for under $350. Great camera, a little heavy at times, but very nice. So for the times when I want to go light, once again I found a bargain, an 8008, for $51. Again, in great shape. It has sort of been like Christmas, except it is humid and 98 outside.

I have always been a die-hard OM user, but the Nikon lens selection got the better of me.

The drawback is that I have more backlog in the darkroom than when I was just using the Koni.
    Those who don't think Photographers have the skills of REAL artists such as painters obviously have not had to spot my prints.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes I want Nikon because I can't get a Decent zoom for my OM, well not with out spending many many £££.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin