Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,041   Posts: 1,560,695   Online: 1026

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: diana mini

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They can be fun cameras. But if you want traditionally "good" pix, you will find them very limiting, and something of better quality would be the way to go. A starter Minolta, Olympus, or Pentax (and sometimes a Canon or Nikon) can often be had for the $60 you would spend on that 10 cents worth of plastic you are talking about.

I think of it this way: I'd own the Diana if it was a $10 camera. But anything more, and I'd rather just get a 99 Cent Store point and shoot or a disposable.

FWIW, I have found three Canon Sureshot Zoom cameras in thrift shops, each $5 or under. They have pretty respectable lenses for the price, and give very good results if used carefully.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 05-13-2011 at 05:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin