Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,499   Online: 982

Shooter
    Multi Format

RRS B24 plate for Nikon F4 with MB-20

I emailed RRS yesterday & got the reply below today. Has anyone with a Nikon F4 used a B24 RRS plate? Is it OK or are there any problems?

Sent: 11 May 2011 19:08
    To: Thingy
    Subject: RE: RRS plate suitable for basic Nikon F4 camera (with MB-20)

Thingy,

Unfortunately, the B20 plate for that MB-20 has long been discontinued. I have looked into our B24 plate, and it may work for you, although I cannot confirm whether it may impede access to the battery pack or film door. http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductD...everal-cameras

You are welcome to give that plate a try, as you have 30 days to return it if the plate does not work. Let me know if you have further questions.

Jim
    _________

Really Right Stuff, LLC
    205 Higuera St
    San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 USA

Toll free from the US and Canada - 888.777.5557
    Phone - 805.528.6321
    Fax - 805.528.7964

ReallyRightStuff.com

Hi

I was wondering if you could recommend a suitable plate to use with my newly purchased Nikon F4 camera?

I have the basic model with the MB-20 battery pack as I did not want the heavier versions, including the MB-21 battery holder which I see you produce a dedicated base for.

Regards

Thingy
    Last edited by Thingy; 05-12-2011 at 07:55 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    The Thing

Portfolio

Film Cameras currently used:
    Large/Stort-format: Ebony 45SU (field camera), Medium/Medlem-format: Mamiya 7, Hasselblad 503CW
    35mm/Små format: Nikon: F4, D800 (yes digital, I know)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin