Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,360   Online: 1059

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nikon F6

Shooter
    Multi Format

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    Do you know of another mainstream US magazine publically offereing a review for the new F6? I so tell us and share the info.
    steve
    How many times do you have to be told. There is no such article on the site you linked.

SO, in effect you are not offering a review of the camera either. DO you only read Jorge's responses, or are you afraid to admit that you goofed. Please check the content of your own site before spouting it's greatness.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

I said very clearly in my first post that it would be up in a few hours. It has been sent to our web person and will be posted shortly. We did not goof. We are doing exactly as we promised. Aditionally, we are posting an extra report from Photokina on some other new products.

steve simmons

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I said very clearly in my first post that it would be up in a few hours. It has been sent to our web person and will be posted shortly. We did not goof. We are doing exactly as we promised. Aditionally, we are posting an extra report from Photokina on some other new products.

steve simmons
    Few hours...? Ok...I go to bed and look at it in the morning (it is 00:30 am i denmark now).

Morten

Shooter
    Large Format

steve simmons
    Courtesy would have dictated you wait until you actually had the article available. LOL....keep`it up...I love doing PR for you....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Even though this is very entertaining, it is doing nothing for this website.

Sean, please kill it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin