Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,958   Online: 777

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you absolutely, positively, unquestionably have to read the review of the F6 then you can go directly to the free article.

http://www.cameraarts.com/pdf/2004/C...-Nikon-web.pdf

BTW, once again we see all that was posted is not entirely true, the review is of the DX2 with a little useless blurb about the F6, nowhere nearly as complete as the links Tony provided. My opinion, if you are really interested in the F6, dont waste your time and read the links Tony provided, they are far more complete.

On other forums these reviews have been praised and appreciated.

steve simmons

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    Then we must be ungrateful...

Shooter
    Large Format

steve simmons
    Yep, and some people like portraits of Elvis on black velvet, that does not make them good...

I was not sayng people were ungrateful It is just Jorge who seems so negative but he has personal reasons for being so which shold not be a factor but they are for him

steve simmons

Shooter
    Medium Format

steve simmons
    Steve mate, why do you do this every time. I know it was Jorge who commented but the comments were fair, the review is mostly based on the DX2. It is there for any one to see.

If you are ever going to get people to take your posts seriously you have got to stop making everything look like spam, you are going to have to learn to take constructive criticism and you are going to have to stop rising to the very large, obvious bait laid down wherever you comment.

Instead, its all going to kick off again, Sean will lock off yet another thread and an interesting discussion will have been ruined.
    [size=1]the all new darkplanet photoblog[/size][size=1]
    [/size]

Shooter
    Large Format
    I was not sayng people were ungrateful It is just Jorge who seems so negative but he has personal reasons for being so which shold not be a factor but they are for him

steve simmons
    No personal reasons, other than being tired of your spam, you come to an analog site to shill a review on the digital camera by Nikon, the F6 part is whoefully incomplete, please see the links provided by Tony.

Instead of providing a direct link to the article, you come here a day before you post the article and you advertise your magazine by saying you have a free article nobody can find, but of course in the mean time they get to see your main site. You are dishonest in your intentions and the way you go about them, and you get upset when I point this out. If, as you say, other forums appreciate this type of simplistic reviews, and tolerate your dishonesty, why dont you go there and stop spamming here?

OK, I've read the review on the Camera Arts site. I think it is Exhibit A as to why, with the advent of the internet, magazine hardware reviews, especially those which read like a infomercial for Nikon, have become irrelevant.

I do think Nikon should be applauded for bringing out a film camera which incorporates its state of the art, rather than abandoning the 35mm film based pro market as too insignificant to warrant further investment.

And finally, a question for Sean: If every thread Steve posts to devolves to mutual recrimination which destroys the value of thread itself, and often its deletion, why is this allowed to continue?

have to stop rising to the very large, obvious bait laid down wherever you comment.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

This is exactly why View Camera an CameraArts started their own forums. People like Jorge, and a few others can not seem to stop trying to flame a war. Critism is one thin g. Persoanl attacks are anouther and soepeople can not seem to understand the difference.

Ths type of behavior is unnecessary and frequently abusive.

Our review was intended as a brief one. A moredetailed review will follow but or effort was to giv otice to the new camera and some of its features. Many people have fond this interesting and informative.
    steve simmons

Shooter
    Large Format
    have to stop rising to the very large, obvious bait laid down wherever you comment.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

This is exactly why View Camera an CameraArts started their own forums. People like Jorge, and a few others can not seem to stop trying to flame a war. Critism is one thin g. Persoanl attacks are anouther and soepeople can not seem to understand the difference.

Ths type of behavior is unnecessary and frequently abusive.

Our review was intended as a brief one. A moredetailed review will follow but or effort was to giv otice to the new camera and some of its features. Many people have fond this interesting and informative.
    steve simmons
    So stay in your forums. My comment was a fair evaluation of your article. BTW, once more you manage to advertise your forum using me as an excuse...I hope Sean gets tired of this sometime soon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin