Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,727   Online: 809

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry Neal we posted at the same time lol I completely agree with you. I just wonder if with a 35mm the number of times it's needed the additional cost involved would be worth the facility? As I say I could be wrong but if not many people did use the option and buy the other prisms, then everyone buying the F6 would be paying extra to have the option that is not needed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Taking the prism out was great for focusing in low light, waist level, macro phtograph, and when the camera was on the copy stand.
    My F2 had that, I always lusted for an F3, maybe is time to get one!
    Last edited by titrisol; 09-30-2004 at 08:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Some old timers here remember back to a failed sponsorship of the site.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is an old issue. We gave our AE number to Sean several times. We used it during the same time frame. I do not know why he was not able to use it. He and I have discussed this and put it behind us.

The only purpose of this now is try andcast blame where non exists.As I have stated CameraArts has activley promoted APUG.

steve simmons

Images
    Every time we get this thread back on topic, you come back and take it back off topic. Please stop.
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by steve simmons
    Some old timers here remember back to a failed sponsorship of the site.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is an old issue. We gave our AE number to Sean several times. We used it during the same time frame. I do not know why he was not able to use it. He and I have discussed this and put it behind us.

The only purpose of this now is try andcast blame where non exists.As I have stated CameraArts has activley promoted APUG.

steve simmons
    Since this keeps coming up over and over and has gotten rather tiring...

I had explained in several emails that the AE card # would not work as I was based in New Zealand and it gave the appearance that I was a fraudulent user. I also sent emails stating that you could use paypal as a workaround including links. As far as I know that was the end of it and nothing seemed to come out of those mails. If there was a communication breakdown at some stage between the emails (I don't know.. possible you never got them), I decided to just forget about it at that point. That is the matter as I recall..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What ever happened to the officail smack talking football thread? What about those Oilers, oops Titans. Any good college teams out there that the Nikon F6 would be good for?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    What ever happened to the officail smack talking football thread? What about those Oilers, oops Titans. Any good college teams out there that the Nikon F6 would be good for?
    Aggie and the clouds are soooo perfect today for using a F6 wouldn't you say?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin