Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,538   Posts: 1,544,277   Online: 805

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Yeah, it came with the lens. It is a Yashinon-DS 50 mm 1:1.9. I don't know much about lenses, but it lookg pretty good, no fungus or scratches that I can see. I think I am going to list it and several others that I do not need on the classifieds. I also have a Canon AE-1 that I do not like that I may list too, so go check it out, might find something you need.

Shooter
    35mm
    My camera is Yashica tl electro x, and battery check push button not work, and exposure indicator viewfinder also, but exposure times is ok.

Any indication for repair is welcome, thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Lyga View Post
    Remove the bottom plate and WITHOUT GETTING ANY INTO THE PRISM AREA squirt a little lighter fluid on the sides of the bottom of the camera. Then turn camera back down so it falls out (hopefully dirty and black) The timer gears need to be cleaned this way. If you get any in the prism area you will have to take off the top. Keep doing it several times being careful like I said. Make sure all the bottom is squirted. If you were in Phila I could do it in 5 minutes because I have taken hundreds of cameras apart (partially). CAUTION: with this model (not one of the best, by the way) the bolts that hold the pressure plate actually go right thru the back, sometimes causing light leaks. If you get light leaks check this bolt area also. I believe the TL Electro X (not yours since you have the TL Electro without the 'X') does not have this vulnerablilty. - David Lyga
    +1
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin