Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,603   Online: 834

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Well the auctioneer hasn't contacted me about getting to see the rig before the morning of July 10... Hopefully I'll find out what the other two lenses are before then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klainmeister View Post
    The front element on the second to largest lens isn't large enough to be the 100mm methinks. The barrel looks identical to the 90mm I had. You might be right on the 150mm though. This should help:

http://members.cox.net/gmhsint/lensesoverview.html
    AFAIK, the front elements of the early (silver) lenses were the same size (except maybe the larger of the two 250mm lenses), which was the same size as C series lenses. I am not sure if there was anything but a black-shuttered 50mm. I think the filter size that I am talking about is 40.5mm. Pretty sure that is the 150. And you are right; that other one could be a 100 f/3.5 (collapsible) or a 90. But the front element of the two lenses is the same size, so that is not going to be the tell-tale feature.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm
    I just heard back from the auctioneer. I will find out exactly what is there and the quality of the lenses and such on Friday mid-afternoon around noonish EST. I'll post some close-ups soon after and if all goes well, they'll be up for sale Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin