Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,769   Posts: 1,516,500   Online: 778

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the 55mm f/1.2 in spite of its reputation.
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Shooter
    35mm RF
    How about the Nikkor 300mm f/2? I've posted a few shot I've take with it HERE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragomeni View Post
    My F matches Mirror Housing Type 4 on the page Bruce linked to.
    Sorry, I just read this post, and that link.

Since you have the high edge on the rear of the mirror box, you have an unmodified early F designed for the original Photomic head, and that is the only head that will fit your camera unless you carve off that part rear edge that is sticking up above the edge of the body. I wouldn't do that myself, but it ain't my camera.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingWaves View Post
    How about the Nikkor 300mm f/2? I've posted a few shot I've take with it HERE
    Well, maybe not the fastest. But possibly one of the most expensive. I seem to remember that back in the day that was a $30,000 lens. And thems were 1980s dollars...

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jeesh, haven't you geezers all had a chance to answer this?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Jeesh, haven't you geezers all had a chance to answer this?
    Does this thread offend you in some way?

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Does this thread offend you in some way?

Ken
    Responses past #4 add nothing. What's the point?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    What's the point?
    Idle chitchat. Something to do during your lunch break at work. Or at home. Or wherever, while you also do something else on your computer.

Must we all have and precisely be on a 'point' at all times? And must we all be policed to assert that behavior?

The question posed by the OP was an idle conversation starter. He starts out by saying, "Just kind of curious here..." What did you think he meant by that?

You do occassionally have pleasant conversations with other people on topics of mutual interest, don't you? If not, you do realize that these offensively off-point threads are ignorable, right?

Just sayin'...

Ken

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let us also not forget the fact that nearly all of the comments in this thread until the shitty one from CGW have actually related to the original post, and helped give the OP the information he needs to know. Hardly anything worthy of complaint here. And if you feel that there is, go complain to the moderators and let them decide. I am sure they will appreciate the tip off.
    Last edited by 2F/2F; 06-30-2011 at 07:11 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Let us also not forget the fact that nearly all of the comments in this thread until the shitty one from CGW have actually related to the original post, and helped give the OP the information he needs to know. Hardly anything worthy of complaint here. And if you feel that there is, go complain to the moderators and let them decide. I am sure they will appreciate the tip off.
    I actually learned quite a bit of useful info past post #4.
    Thanks to everyone that contributed.

I also learned something about CGW that could possibly be helpful at some point

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin