Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,748   Online: 980

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    hmm... didn't think about the pressure plate but that my be a possibility. I just did 2 test rolls with this lens on 2 separate cameras (F90x and F801s). Have to scan them but I will see what turns up later tonight.

If it's the pressure plate, the F90x roll will have the "blurring" shots and the F801s roll will be fine.

On the other hand, if it's just the lens, then both the F801s and F90x should be both equally having the problem.

Anyways, I remember hearing some sounds coming from it (scratching during focus or something like that) so best if I replace it anyways... Now I can check to see if the camera is at fault as well.

Shooter
    35mm
    Alright, so I am scanning both film rolls and here is my conclusion so far.

It's the camera.

My F801s with the 50mm takes astounding shots. It's dead on and it doesn't have that weird stuff going on. However, the shots from the F90x are showing as being out of focus, and weird shifts in depth of field (not normal. F801s shows normal depth of field range).

So I'm keeping my lens around but looks like I will have to replace my F90x. Not sure what's up with it, but it's definitely funky.

Attached is an image from my original roll (when I started this thread) that tipped this all off. Weird. I thought this would be a lens problem. Never knew it to be a camera problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lens Problem - 1.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin