Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,056   Online: 801

Shooter
    35mm

back with a question

hi all im back been gone along time still using my film camera pentax p30t need more lenses but can never find any to fit

but i want to go deeping into photography with a hope to sell some prints of the landscapes i take living where i do opens up a world of amazing landscapes

but film is it easy to sell film prints as posed to other options "cough" i love my film camera apart from cost of film £3.90 a roll of ektar 100 36exp

really need some expert advice please feeling abit lost here iv sent off some film to be developed hoping to get some good shots to show you
    Leave nothing but footprints.Kill nothing but time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The content of the prints is more important than the method in my experience. I've seen some rather bad (low resolution inkjet) prints sell well. The biggest hurdle is just getting out there to do it!
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

Shooter
    35mm
    well i still say that film is superior to other but the running cost of film in the uk is getting high i have to say

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Shop around and you can find Ektar cheaper than £3.90 (try Ag Photographic for starters). As for selling prints, I can't offer any real advice, although you could (and should ?) promote the "traditional shot on real film" aspect to differentiate yourself from digisnaps.

Shooter
    35mm
    yeah only £3.69 there cool i would love a medium format camera i would sell parts of my anatomy for one lol

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin