Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,302   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

test roll now thru canon ML

no idea if I'm using this camera correctly. I made sure the little red lines were vibrating as I shot a few frames for it to start the count...advances and shoots just fine but I thought I'd read where I can set a shutter speed and I only see an ISO setting? I tried with the lens that is on it as the 40 1:1.9 and it is an AF but I can't tell anything is happening via the viewfinder LOL ...then I tried the telephoto and wide angle attachments. Both, I can see the lens in the view frame but my guess is that is now what the camera is seeing? So, I may run this roll (color) to a local shop to develop quick for me so I can see what is what as a true test roll LOL

stay tuned....
    j e s s i c a | d i t t m e r

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    here we go!
    old roll of portra NC (exp. 2007). testing out a "new to me" canon ml af p&s type 35mm. has a nice 40mm 1:1.9 lens. no way to set things beyond ISO. I need to find a manual but it was fun for super cheap price. :thumbsup: not loving the color, it's dark but that is nc I guess to some degree. box speed 400 and lots of sunlight. It is auto focus but you can't tell that it is focusing (doesn't show in the view finder) and I tested both attachment lenses I bought with it (telephoto and wide angle). So I need to figure out the feet min. for focus as well -the attachment lenses were 6ft.
    scans of walgreen prints:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes, the pool is green....is gross but the boys are pond loving fools and we keep treating it but need to drain it good and start over again...it's worse looking in this film LOL!!!!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The shots look great, Jessica, the exposure looks right on. Color may be a little dark, but most likely because of the expired film. There is no setting for the aperture, just for ISO, if you want to force a faster aperture, use slow film or an ND filter. Fuji Reala 100 works very nice in this camera, and I wouldn't hesitate to use slide film with it. As far as anything else, press the shutter half way for focus, hold it to lock focus, then push it all the way. That's really all there is too it.

I do have a manual here somewhere, I can mail it to you if you really think that you need it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Min. focus is three feet. 48mm filter thread. You can shoot continuosly by holding the shutter down. Flash guide # is 11 (ASA 100) or 18 (ASA 25). There are zone-focus symbols on the left of the viewfinder that should light up when you press the shutter half way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks! I was doing the half way shutter and holding so that is good! three feet and then the 6ft with the other attachements for the lenses looks like on the side it says 6ft. I'll try that fuji Reala 100 you mention. I have fuji film for 120 just not in 35mm so I'll look for some. If you do find the manual that would be wonderful just to reference- I can pay you to ship it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The manual will be $0.88 from Fort Dodge to Milo, I think that I can swing that ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elcabezagrande View Post
    The manual will be $0.88 from Fort Dodge to Milo, I think that I can swing that ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin