Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,907   Posts: 1,584,614   Online: 879

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Really to each his/her own. I have not seen the OP response since the original post. Am I missing something?

Shooter
    35mm
    F2as would be my choice. There is simply nothing wrong with this camera.

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsanzbajo View Post
    Being the most modern and so greatly built, do you guys think is the best MF Nikon body? Opinions....
    Thanks
    I don't know – I'm still using my FM (manual everything), on the rare occasions I shoot 35mm.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Vsanzbajo View Post
    Being the most modern and so greatly built, do you guys think is the best MF Nikon body? Opinions....
    Thanks
    Yes, because it is modern.
    You can't compare this (built since 2001) with F3 that is 21 years older.
    I rackon F3 is the best MF camera .. for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chan Tran View Post
    Really to each his/her own. I have not seen the OP response since the original post. Am I missing something?
    Yes. Post #25.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    IMO the best Manual Focus camera is the one that is working with film in it and a lens on it and within easy access.

By that definition I do not own the best manual focus Nikon, but depending on my mood tonight, it could be either a Nikon FA or FM, right now the best Nikon I own is my N90s.

Beyond that, they all have unique switches and doodads that do some such strange function that 99% of the people that buy them may never use, or a knob or toggle is in just the right place for your hand. Lets face it here, these are high quality cameras we are talking about here, in that regard they are all the best. When you find the one that works best for you, then you have the best MF camera makes for you.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin