Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,089   Online: 756

Shooter
    35mm

Anyone knows International camera in Oakland and Chicago?

I just took my Nikon F to be serviced. I live 1 mile away, so I thought to try them. any opinions? Experiences?
    Thanks again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was looking for a place to CLA on older Nikons myself about 6 months ago figuring my old stuff could use a little TLC. I came upon International Camera and did not find anything significant either way on them. I would love to know what your experience is on them. Please keep us up to date on what you had them do to your old F, and what they did to it and how in your opinion the level of service was.

I don't mind sending a camera half way across the country if I know I will get a good, fair repair/CLA job.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin