Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,221   Posts: 1,532,328   Online: 1056

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    Ooh, I'd love to have the 8mm! Grays of Westminster have one for sale at £2995.
    When I worked at a professional photographic dealers this was a lens that customers used to hire, not buy that was of very little use for their everyday work that they used to hire for a particular job because it was too expensive to buy for occasional use .
    Ben

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiboy View Post
    When I worked at a professional photographic dealers this was a lens that customers used to hire, not buy that was of very little use for their everyday work that they used to hire for a particular job because it was too expensive to buy for occasional use .
    Same with me. When I was in photographic retailing, we used to sell the 16mm fisheye (which I have myself) as it was a full-frame fisheye lens. But the 8mm, as it produces a circular image, was never a seller for us.
    Carl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin