Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,637   Online: 981

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd get a $5-$10 used canvas bag and call it good. I've had mine for at least 15 years, probably more, and it still works fine. I think it was originally West German military surplus.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Be careful if you buy Domke bags off ebay many of them are fakes, the genuine ones all have YKK zippers.
    Ben

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A surplus musette bag or bread bag from a surplus store might be just the ticket. I have one I will sometimes use with a couple of surplus PVS 14 pouches added for lenses with the camera in between.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got a Domke and the wife has a Crumpler, both are nice.

The Domke is basically a very nice canvas bag with a great Insert system for separating stuff, a nice array of pockets, and a great strap system. It is all business in use, really easy to use.

The "Six million dollar home" is nice too, more padded, and more frilly. Access to the camera is easy but I find myself rooting around to find the little stuff.
    Mark Barendt, Ignacio, CO

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Rom
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi dear,

I use this one which i have putted inside some protection for my RF.

It doesn't lookt at all of a camera bag so, it seems for me that it is the good one for street

The link is here ---> ¤

++

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Billingham's Hadley range should suit your needs.
    Excellent quality and comfortable to carry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have been using a cople of Maxpedition sling babs for years now. They are a bit pricey, but they will far out last my life span. I can carry 2 of my FSU Rfs, and lots of film, and still have room (in the other numerous pockets) for my phone, and other "must have stuff" Check their home page, and then look for the best price.

Shooter
    35mm

Domke

Pick what you like best and don't let me sway you but, because of its history and reputation, and because of the way cotton wears, Domke is the only camera bag I've seen that looks better the worse it looks.

Check out the F3-X(?), although the F2 can look pretty small if it's not full.

s-a

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the Think-tank Retrospective http://www.thinktankphoto.com/produc...ulder-bag.aspx because it looks like a messenger bag it doesn't scream expensive photographic gear, mug me, and it's very easy to work out of.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Crumplers are very nice and they have many different versions of the sling/messenger style bag you are looking for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin