Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,000   Posts: 1,524,324   Online: 735

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    They go on beautifully...especially the Zeiss primes.
    Only one caveat is, if the lens is SSM or SAM (i.e. focusing motor is in the lens), then the body has to support that (this is true of every manufacturer of course). Not too many of those to worry about, though, and even then you can still MF with it on any A-mount body.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Got it - so the 9 has to have the update to support it. I believe there is a serial number that the update started from... the OP might need to bear this in mind if looking at newer lenses.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Yes, as stated in my first post, the 7 already has SSM and ADI support built in. The 9 must have the upgrade done, and it can be done at Runtime in Germany. This effects very few lenses, to be honest, and none of the primes. So, OP has nothing to worry about in this sense.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks ;-)

Shooter
    Medium Format

colour film development

Do any of you develop your own colour film?

I do my own b&w darkroom work, but I have always sent any colour work out to a pro lab.
    My shipping costs have lately increased considerably and to top it off, my last order, despite being Express post, took several days to arrive due to a postal error.

In light of this, am contemplating doing at least the colour film processing myself. Any advice?
    What would you recommend for processing?

Thank you,

Marcus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry, this film question is not supposed to be here. For some reason this posting does not delete for me.
    How embarrassing!

Marcus
    Last edited by Marcus S; 09-02-2011 at 10:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin