Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,953   Posts: 1,557,988   Online: 1083

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Olympus OM-10's bought a couple of them new and both ended up in the dust bin within a year. Also an OM-1 that a member here traded to me, he claimed good condition, needed cla, seals, meter shot, etc., it's in a box for parts to repair my other OM-1's.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Oh for me it is a Seagull TLR. I liked the shots I got from it but the shutter died after a few rolls from almost new!

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rollieflex TLR that I just got, I'm sure they are probably good cameras, but the one I got feels like was stored in sand, all gritty and not at all soothe, total disappointment.

Before the Rolleiflex my biggest disapointment was the Nikon F4 that shoots color negative film just fine and if that is what I shot there would be no complaints from me, but it underexposes just enough that slides come out annoyingly dark. What really sucks is that I like the layout of the camera. I should get it serviced, but I'm just too lazy.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey! Add me to the Leica M crowd. I purchased a M4-P with an older lens. The Summicron did not compare to the Canon FDs I was use to using and it temporarily jammed during a trip to europe. Traded it for a new F-1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lubitel 2, the one I got must have been left outside for a couple of years. Even still focusing was really difficult with the goofy prism set up. And it was just cheaply made. I could not get any descent results with it.

edp

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gtyler5 View Post
    Lubitel 2, the one I got must have been left outside for a couple of years.
    They're made that way.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mamiya 7 (I).

Disappointed because:

- the shutter release button has no travel, it just clicks at a certain pressure from the finger tip, hate that,
    - the viewfinder I found difficult to use with the 80mm,
    - the camera feels big and clumsy (ugly?), much more than I had expected, not rangefinderish at all,
    - I disliked the 80mm: sharp alright, but also harsh, clinical, poor bokeh, poor mfd,
    - too expensive for what it has to offer (highly subjective, I know).

Not a bad camera, just not mine.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i hate the red shutter button on olympus xa2: i must find the right way to press it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Holga. Lens is too good for me, and camera in general is an uninteresting plastic pile without character. Just cheap Chinese trash. And terribly overpriced. They ought to cost no more than $5. Give me a Brownie over a Holga any day.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Yashica FX-103. The leatherette just rubbed off and away, this occurred many years ago when the camera was newer. It also died on me after 15 years of use, should have started with a K1000 - they never seem to die.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin