Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,289   Posts: 1,535,369   Online: 801

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well, the half shutter speeds (other then the flash sync at 1/90) on the F2 is news to me! So regarding the F3, it makes sense that not having the shutter dial on the "A" setting will allow me full manual exposure control. Thanks again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The half shutter speed capability is described in the F2 manual. In a recent thread it was said that in-between speeds are possible at lower speeds too. I never tried it when I had F2's because the manual said just to 1/80th.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    The half shutter speed capability is described in the F2 manual. In a recent thread it was said that in-between speeds are possible at lower speeds too. I never tried it when I had F2's because the manual said just to 1/80th.
    Which thread?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I downloaded a manual for the F2 and don't recall seeing it. I guess I missed that page DOH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin