Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,342   Online: 1160

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fstop View Post
    You didn't mention you had other cameras to use. BTW I'll take my SVT over a bulgarian meat wagon any day of the week.
    Actually, calling a 335i coupe - having only two doors as coupes do - a wagon is an obvious error in typology. As well, mistaking a Bavarian for a Bulgarian is about as accurate as referring to an American as an Argentinian. I will give Ford? credit for being the only one of the shrinking three that did not need its sorry self bailed out by the federal governments of the US and Canada as well as the taxpayers of the State of Michigan and the Province of Ontario. That said, I remain deeply suspicious of any car company that has to engage in de facto bribery to convince consumers to buy its cars!

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nikon F hands down.

Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, Nikon F, Nikon FE, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    The most silent Nikon is the one with the broken shutter!

DaveO

Shooter
    35mm
    or the one that was
    shot and drowned
    in long island sound

Shooter
    35mm
    My black FM3A serial 28xxxxx is quiet. The mirror seems to be dampened a lot compared to my other FM3A serial 22xxxxx and FE2. At first I even thought the shutter was broken.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fstop View Post
    or the one that was
    shot and drowned
    in long island sound
    Is it really silent, or is it you can't tell because it's immersed in sound?
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I had a Nikon F4 here for a few days. In fact, the sound is much less annoying than I had expected...

But I must admit, an F4 is not for me: too many buttons, even if I do not attach the MF-23 back. Is that a camera or a piano keyboard? It's in my list of trades now.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To me the most silent Nikon was the F2 Photomic I had burgled from my house when I was at work about twenty five years ago, I've never heard a peep from it since .
    Ben

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin