Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,460   Online: 771

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    P.S. this is the small and rediculously expensive item that CGW mentioned. I check mine periodiucally to make sure that they are screwed in. They are, indeed, small and rediculously expensive... but the best option in my experience.
    I also used those (eyeglass wearer).

I kept mine in place with a tiny drop of shellack/clear nail polish on the thread (the same I use for any other screws which need bocking).
    M6, SL, SL2, R5, P6x7, SL3003, SL35-E, F, F2, FM, FE-2, Varex IIa

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    P.S. this is the small and rediculously expensive item that CGW mentioned. I check mine periodiucally to make sure that they are screwed in. They are, indeed, small and rediculously expensive... but the best option in my experience.
    I find those stay put if tightened down. The bigger ones for the F3's DE-2+DE-3 finders and the N90s + F100 will loosen almost as fast as the eye cup.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark, you probably have the original eyecup, the DK3 is a revised/different one.
    Bob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin