Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,324   Online: 1003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Thats just begging for a smart a$$ to buy it and dispute the discription, be right back.. muhahahaha

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That is amazing, I need one of those autofocus F2s too. I have noticed that my buying trends for increased periods of GAS have been relieved by buying from APUG memebers first then going on to Fred Miranda for complete treatment. I like buying from guys who actually can explain the differences between an F2 and F4 right now this second....probably without even having owned either.

When the time comes to unload some equipment in order to make room for more (and different) equipment, I plan on using this forum first to do it. Photo equipment in good to excellent shape is getting harder to find now and it is a real shame when a wonderful piece of equipment gets into non-user hands that won't treat it with the respect it deserves let alone use it.

Aslo, I think we all know here at APUG the prices on that big auction site don't always end up as the "deal" that the whole experience is supposed to be. Never ever had an issue with anything purchased here through friends that wasn't disclosed before hand. Again, photographers helping photographers......the way it should be.

Bob E.
    Nikon F5, Nikon F4S, Nikon FA, Nikon FE, Nikon N90, Nikon N80, Nikon N75, Mamiya 645 Pro, Mamiya Press Super 23, Yashica Lynx 14e, Yashica Electro GSN, Yashica 124G, Yashica D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Using that description is a good thing for the buyer, he can return any F2, as it isn't as described in the auction.
    Bob

Shooter
    35mm
    When it comes to selling there is no difference between junk bay and selling on the forums. You won't get what its worth and will get hassled about the condition, how long it took to get etc

Shooter
    35mm
    sounds like an f5

Shooter
    35mm
    It could be the auto description file is wrong, Iknow it is for Minolta XG-7s, it calls them medium format.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin