Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,677   Online: 860

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherCoy View Post
    Yeah It seems temperamental.
    Ya, mine was a real PIA to get set up, but once it was it has operated flawlessly.

Shooter
    35mm
    Go to Butkus and dl the manuals, is you mount this on a #2XXXXX series FM and have the ring around the shutter release turned the wrong way it will give you grief.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw View Post
    Also, if I recall... there's a switch on the FM that needs to be turned when using the motor. My FE is electrically swithced so this is from memory -- the switch on the FM is surrounding the shutter release. Check it out because my memory has been known to be faulty at times.

Yes, on the original 2xxxxx serial numbers you have to switch the dial to match the black and red lines.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks y'all. I figured out what I was doing wrong.... all three times.

There are a lot of things that you have to have in the right place, and if any of them are out of place, it wont work properly.

I didn't realize that I needed to leave the advancing lever pushed in, while the meter worked off the drive. I figured I needed the lever out to run the meter, but after reading the manual that wasn't correct.

It seems that I have a perfectly good, and properly working MD12 now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin