Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,639   Online: 1116

Shooter
    Multi Format

Canon FD Group Announcment

If any of you were members of the FD Group due to an error on my part, and a glitch in the system, because it shouldn't be possible to delete it,the whole group was deleted. The FD Group is back again now I'm pleased to say, and I would like to invite anyone who was a member to rejoin or anyone else who is a Canon FD user would be very welcome .
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How do we join?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good morning, Mackinaw;

Across the top of this page there is a list of "buttons." One of them is "Forums." You used that one to get to here. Just to the right of "Forums" is one for "Groups." Click on that "Groups" button. If you do not see something at this point with the label "Canon FD," then over on the upper right corner of the screen is a box for "Groups," and one of those is "Photo Gear." Right now it has 23 listings. Click on "Photo Gear" and the Canon FD Group should be on the list that comes up right near the top. Toward the right is a box labeled "Join." Click on that one and it will take you through the process. If you see any other way to get to the Canon FD Group and you get there, there is on the upper right part of the page a box with the question "Join this Group?" You can click on that one also to start the process. The main part of the "process" is that it will ask you again if you really want to join the group. If you click on the reconfirmation box at that point, you are done. Welcome to BenjiBoy's Canon FD Group.

Come help us rebuild it.
    Enjoy;

Ralph Javins, Latte Land, Washington

When they ask you; "How many Mega Pixels you got in your camera?"
    just tell them; "I use activated silver bromide crystals tor my image storage media."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I sometimes wonder if that second "Do you really want to join this group?" is more of a warning than anything else.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've 'rejoined'

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin