Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,527   Posts: 1,572,392   Online: 1115

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OT but, the Visoflex also makes the Leica capable of closeup and macro photogrpahy using the regular Leica lenses. I use mine for that purpose.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I scanned this from my Kilfitt info I saved from the 70'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	kilfitt2a.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	799.3 KB 
ID:	40962.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's interesting, but I'm not sure how to read it. It says for Pentax I need "2617 anpa". What is an "anpa"?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "2617 anpa" is the code for the mount. The "anpa" is just the letter part of the code, probably means something to the parts/order department when they were still in business. It will look something like an extension tube. It should have "Kilfitt" and the code stamped or printed on it somewhere. These adapters are quite difficult to find and can be expensive ($100-200 just for the adapter) but they do show up from time to time.

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Tony, you should use M42 extension tubes on the end of lens M39 thread, not on the end of Kilfitt-T mount adapter. T mount is 42x0.75 mm and Pentax screw mount is 42x1 mm, so you have right thing, it will not allow you to turn more then 3/4 or one full circle. Just find right T2 adapter for you camera body! There are plenty of them and they are very affordable!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin