Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,388   Online: 693

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Overall I really like my Konica Auto S2.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm RF

Which One?

Canon, Minolta, Konica all have a good wide selection of fixed-lens cameras both manual and auto. There are also an equally large variety of SLR's to choose from. I have personally chosen to use mostly Canon P's because of the great affordable optics. Another often used camera is the Bessa R . Both are a joy to use and the M-39 glass fit both systems. For a SLR , well I settled on an Nikon F, A Nikomat FT2, and a FTn. I do have and use the smaller RF 's finding the older ones have a better build quility. The Minolta Hi-matic, F the Minoltina-P, The Konica EE-MATIC, the S-2 and the Canons the Conenet QL 17is a favorite. Having more patience than money I wait until the right deal comes along. Good luck choosing.
    Last edited by Red Robin; 10-31-2011 at 04:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    I really like my Yashica Electro 35 GSN. Easy to use, much smaller than most SLRs, but not as small as many rangefinders. Has a great little meter that does a good job, and the lens is very sharp and contrasty with really good color. I liked the first so much, I bought a second one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Penta MX is, light, compact, and uses a traditional control layout unlike the ME Super or the Olympus OM series.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin