Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,703   Posts: 1,482,680   Online: 800

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zenit E

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    http://www.sovietcams.com/index.php?718517205

the newest ones , 412 is looking great

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Umut, this is also a good source
    http://www.okvintagecamera.com/

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Thank you guys for your advice.I do not want to anything to it.Not bad of course.I am from Romania, there are alot of old cameras in antique shops.I just have to look at some.The fact is that the camera had some problems, but I got over them.But this time, everything just started to die, not only that little spring that pushes my mirror up.All!

I am sad, the lenses are beautiful, it has such a nice dof , the grain that I get on the filme, everything.I sure would like to use them again , at leat with another camera or another body of a zenit e.One of the problems was that I left it in my bag, at the airport, the big bag I mean, the one that goes bellow in the airplane.And those pricks just toss your bag.This camera was made to be run over by tanks but not to be handled by morons at the airport or by me.
    The problem is I have no other camera to use at this time, I am very upset.
    I love that soviet cams site.There are some models there that I just dream to have.

This are some of the images captured with my camera: http://www.behance.net/gallery/No-pu...-light/2464661 . Just b&w, did not want colours anymore.

Best wishes,

Alex Cruceru.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A few months ago I bought on eBay a Zenit ET body for $12, shipping included! The selenium meter is not reliable, but otherwise it isn't a bad camera: very basic, with a disappointing selection of shutter speeds, but it simply does what any SLR should.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Pinhole
    For now I just have no money.I agree, it does the job, with a nice dof and colours.

Shooter
    35mm
    There were millions of these produced. I would agree with Mustafa. Pick up another one online. I just got one online for $4.00 (just the body, that is). It'll be a lot cheaper than having it repaired.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I will check over the internet.Do you guys have a site? I do not have an account on ebay and do not know others.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Alex ,

Its time to register to ebay with your or parents credit card. I know its complicated to register paypal here in Turkey and I never been able to get confirmation number which would be sent by credit card report but may be you are lucky in your country.
    There are few very intelligent and wise Romanian and Bulgarian friends here and they reported camera selling business is driven by most expensive internet prices at usa and carried to your country.
    If you have no camera , I can send you a nikon point and shoot camera FREE , wonderful at infinity.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Thank you for your offer, it is very tempting.I have one debit card, I can use it.But it's empty.Well, actually it is on minus with 5euro ).I would love to find an old camera like mine two, to use it again, give some life back into it.And I just love their design, some are so sexy.
    You know how it is, you just cannnot put the camea down, you have to look at it and feel it in your hands.Maybe in the near future I will pe lucky to find a body of a Zenit in which I can fit the lens.Uffff, this week sucks big time.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I agree Alex , zenits looks like military equipment.

Take care and try to find a job better pays. I am in the same situation. I can send nikon whenever you want.

Take care ,

Umut

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin