Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,626   Posts: 1,622,979   Online: 1161

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zenit E

Shooter
    Pinhole
    For now I just have no money.I agree, it does the job, with a nice dof and colours.

Shooter
    35mm
    There were millions of these produced. I would agree with Mustafa. Pick up another one online. I just got one online for $4.00 (just the body, that is). It'll be a lot cheaper than having it repaired.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I will check over the internet.Do you guys have a site? I do not have an account on ebay and do not know others.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Thank you for your offer, it is very tempting.I have one debit card, I can use it.But it's empty.Well, actually it is on minus with 5euro ).I would love to find an old camera like mine two, to use it again, give some life back into it.And I just love their design, some are so sexy.
    You know how it is, you just cannnot put the camea down, you have to look at it and feel it in your hands.Maybe in the near future I will pe lucky to find a body of a Zenit in which I can fit the lens.Uffff, this week sucks big time.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I appreciate your offer.I will think of it , of course.Thank you my friend.I sure want it. )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have Zenit Es that I use as paperweights and doorstops. I think they must breed, every time I check there seems to be another one. Prakticas, too.

Ok... what really happens is I buy a bargain M42 lens and the camera comes with it. They are completely worthless (not valuless - they take good pictures, but they have ZERO monetary worth).

I would willingly give you one for free, but alas I am in the UK and the postage to Romania would be worth much more than the camera!

Hunt around - I am sure friends / neighbours / family will have a Zenit in the basement or loft somewhere. Everyone has...
    Steve

Shooter
    Pinhole
    That is true.I have to look around , too bad that antique market was outside, not in a enclosed place.I will search, I just need to have some little money.For now I have nothing, like really nothing ).As soon as I found one, I wil reuse the Helios lens.They are beautiful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin