Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,669   Posts: 1,481,754   Online: 937

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zenit E

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I appreciate your offer.I will think of it , of course.Thank you my friend.I sure want it. )

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have Zenit Es that I use as paperweights and doorstops. I think they must breed, every time I check there seems to be another one. Prakticas, too.

Ok... what really happens is I buy a bargain M42 lens and the camera comes with it. They are completely worthless (not valuless - they take good pictures, but they have ZERO monetary worth).

I would willingly give you one for free, but alas I am in the UK and the postage to Romania would be worth much more than the camera!

Hunt around - I am sure friends / neighbours / family will have a Zenit in the basement or loft somewhere. Everyone has...
    Steve

Shooter
    Pinhole
    That is true.I have to look around , too bad that antique market was outside, not in a enclosed place.I will search, I just need to have some little money.For now I have nothing, like really nothing ).As soon as I found one, I wil reuse the Helios lens.They are beautiful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin