Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,691   Posts: 1,548,910   Online: 895

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    35mm
    I find it odd how a few police departments can manage to confiscate enough coins and bullion to make 500 auctions. Are drug dealers storing money in coins now or something?

I got a shopgoodwill camera in the other day, it had fungus on the lens. I contacted them and they said if I donated the camera to my local goodwill, then they would refund the money in full. Pretty nice I'd say, sort of like buying online from costco.
    Last edited by altim; 12-19-2011 at 03:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why can't I access this site? Only for people from the US or?
    Canon F1n / FTb / AE-1P | Yashica Mat-124G | Hasselblad 500C/M | Leica IIIf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuggi View Post
    Why can't I access this site? Only for people from the US or?
    Which site? Actually I do think that goodwill may sell to Canada and the US and I think that propertyroom is a US only site also (although with a quick look, I couldn't see anything that said that).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had to expand my home to fit my extra cameras. I think I hit the wall
    " A loving and caring heart is the beginning of all knowledge " ~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin