Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,060   Online: 1119
      
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Rol_Lei Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamburg
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,118
    +1

    Also think it's a mirror or screen position problem
    M6, SL, SL2, R5, P6x7, SL3003, SL35-E, F, F2, FM, FE-2, Varex IIa

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    57
    Focalpoint gave me a guesstimate of $125 plus return shipping. I am having a hard time thinking that it is a screen / mirror problem on both cameras I am using it on. I need to find another Contax body to test with. Mine is a 167MT btw.

    Thanks.

  3. #13
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,346
    Not sure how to adjust the mirror in the 167 but the Contax 139 adjusts like a Yashica FX3 and is shown here (posts 8 onward). http://www.apug.org/forums/forum52/9...nical-slr.html

  4. #14
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,346
    Quote Originally Posted by photomat- View Post
    I am having a hard time thinking that it is a screen / mirror problem on both cameras I am using it on.
    Most people would have a hard time thinking that the lens shifts focus during the exposure then shifts back when the mirror comes down. But maybe it is somehow that you are holding the camera causes it to do that.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Most people would have a hard time thinking that the lens shifts focus during the exposure then shifts back when the mirror comes down.
    How would that happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    But maybe it is somehow that you are holding the camera causes it to do that.
    Umm, no. It is a consistent occurrence. For further confirmation, I'll check with a tripod when I get a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin