Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,541   Online: 890

Thread: Nikon F6

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon F6

The Nikon F6 body is on sale in U.K. for £1500, that's £700 more than a F100 inc MB15...seems a little steep to me? (unless you compare it to a D2X which is £3500 ????)

Shooter
    35mm
    It's aimed at professionals who presumably can set it against their tax expenses. The price is probably academic to them. Still cheaper than a Leica SLR though. How do they get away with those prices? Yes I would like one but I can't afford it!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The best thing about the F6 is its ability to drive the price of the F5 down to levels where a serious amateur can afford one. As far as I can see, there is little or no improvement between the models.

I've had an F5 for 4 years now - great camera! But I can't see any reason at all to "upgrade" to the F6.

Nikon disappoints me these days, letting Canon get the jump on them at every turn ....
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin