Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,923   Posts: 1,522,103   Online: 789

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Buceph View Post
    Much better support on the second hand market here (Ireland.)

If I had access to something like Keh, I'd be much more open.
    I don't know about the rest of the US but in the midwest(Chicago area) it's the same situation. Far more available in Canon/Nikon than anything else. From casual observation Olympus runs a distant third.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by John Koehrer View Post
    I don't know about the rest of the US but in the midwest(Chicago area) it's the same situation. Far more available in Canon/Nikon than anything else. From casual observation Olympus runs a distant third.
    Here, it's Canon in a clear first. Nikon lagging behind. Then a smattering of other stuff, with probably a vintage (manual focus) menagerie coming in third.

Shooter
    35mm
    I second too old to care's thought about going Pentax. If not Pentax, then I think I'd go Canon based on ColdEye's saying that the 5d is a full-frame DSLR.

ME Super

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin