Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,053   Posts: 1,561,229   Online: 1088

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hope the new screen sorts things out. I have two F3s+MD4s and love 'em--obviously.

Shooter
    35mm
    New screen = joy. MUCH better, HUGE difference. I don't know what the heck was in there before but it's clearly not the right screen for this camera. Thanks for all the help everyone.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eurekaiv View Post
    New screen = joy. MUCH better, HUGE difference. I don't know what the heck was in there before but it's clearly not the right screen for this camera. Thanks for all the help everyone.
    Very pleased to hear that. They're wonderful, slightly quirky cameras I dearly love. The ability to do absurdly long, accurate exposures in low light on aperture priority is very cool.

Shooter
    35mm
    Great news. Enjoy your F3!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Very pleased to hear that. They're wonderful, slightly quirky cameras I dearly love. The ability to do absurdly long, accurate exposures in low light on aperture priority is very cool.
    How long have your longest and accurate exposures been? I've never tested the limits but have done at least a few minutes. Yours?

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aja B View Post
    How long have your longest and accurate exposures been? I've never tested the limits but have done at least a few minutes. Yours?
    Have lost track. Looong. Up to ten minutes?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You now have one of Nikon's finest manual cameras. Some odd quirks (stupid small button to light up aperture) but this is a workhorse if there ever was one.

Have fun and keep it busy !

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    An MD-4 is almost mandatory, too. Without it, the F3's ergonomics are so-so, especially if you have large-ish hands.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin