Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,836   Online: 1058

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon MD-12 problem

Hi Forummmers!

I bought a used nikon MD-12 few months back and it has been working awesomely!

Recently, the winder was not working as fast as it should be, the 'sound' it gave was kinda diying, so i changed a new set of batteries (all 8 of them) and when i turned it on, tested it, it did not work!

I tried the 'coin' testing on the tip of the connector (4 pins) and all i can see is a half lighting on the LED, which sometimes on and most of the time dont,

It does not wind anymore, any suggestions what might be wrong with it? or is it a sign of true deadness and i cant do anything to revive it?

Regards,

Aezran.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    1. Clean the battery contacts in the camera and the battery holder using a pencil eraser or very fine sandpaper like an emery cloth or #600 wet/dry.
    2. Try another set of batteries. Even a 'fresh' set can have one dead battery in it, and it only takes one faulty battery to bring the whole 'chain' of end-to-end batteries to a halt.
    3. Then there is the synchronization problem - keep playing with the drive and camera and see if it starts working. Be sure the manual wind lever is in and not out in the manual shooting position.
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin