Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,815   Posts: 1,581,625   Online: 759

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    It gets better; they actually stopped supporting the 1V before they stopped selling the camera. Kind of makes me glad my little Elan II has no bells and whistles - although that data sync ability looks saaa-weeeet!

Hope someone can hook you up with that cable, Abram. My curiosity would be be in hyperdrive also!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Molli is exactly right about my sad little emoticon... And I bought the cable to mess around with trap focus and roll data - which, in writing about it, I haven't really done at all. I'll add that to the other 7,000 new year's resolutions pending...

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    President, Melbourne Silver Mine Inc.
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/
    http://silvermine.org.au

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandermarijn View Post

Fortunately I only own the lousy 1N

Huh!? "lousy"..!?
    Hear, Hear! Recant, or I'll unleash 'Brutus' on you!
    “The photographer must determine how he wants the finished print to look before he exposes the negative.
    Before releasing the shutter, he must seek 'the flame of recognition,' a sense that the picture would reveal
    the greater mystery of things...more clearly than the eyes see."
    ~Edward Weston, 1922.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by sandermarijn View Post
    Sorry, I misread the smiley for a happy one. That price is obviously nothing to be happy about.

I don't understand this from Canon BTW. First they make a proprietary cable for their flagship camera- fair enough though slightly annoying and unnecessary. Then they discontinue that camera without keeping some stock of the accessoires? This is a professional camera, come on.

Fortunately I only own the lousy 1N
    Nikon did about the same thing for their F5 Photo secretary.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I thought it was a typo with someone saying the cable was around $400.... Shockingly it wasn't! This sounds like The price hikes on the original FD to EOS adapter.

I'm not going to shell out another $400 for a cable. Too bad there's no 3rd party option.
    - Abram

Mamiya 7II / Hasselblad 500CM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin